T: +385 52 633 300 / F: + 385 52 633 299 / M: +385 91 2 633 300

Claims and Services

Join Yacht-Pool and forget about unwanted problems!



Thanks, we will contact you soon

For which purpose is Your boat used?

You need to select an item to continue


What do you need to insure ?

You need to select an item to continue


What kind of Skipper are you?

You need to select an item to continue


What type of work are you doing as a skipper?

You need to select an item to continue


Desired coverages

You need to select an item to continue


What type of goods are you transporting?

You need to select an item to continue


Tell us about your company

You need to select an item to continue


Personal Information

You need to select an item to continue


Transport details

You need to select an item to continue


Type of transport

You need to select an item to continue


Company Information

You need to select an item to continue


Information about vessel

You need to select an item to continue


Navigation Area

You need to select an item to continue


Insurance coverages You want to include in offer?

You need to select an item to continue


Last step


Description Information Quantity Price
Discount :
Total :
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam gravida tincidunt orci sed efficitur. Nam eu tristique orci, a dapibus sapien. Morbi at tellus a ipsum tempus dapibus. Nam nec consequat ante. Vivamus eget ullamcorper ante. Phasellus volutpat volutpat tellus, quis rhoncus justo scelerisque sed. Quisque luctus scelerisque est. Proin et mauris in sapien efficitur vestibulum vehicula tempus magna. Praesent commodo varius feugiat. Aliquam euismod nisl a porttitor tincidunt. Nullam nulla leo, feugiat non justo nec, tincidunt ornare dolor. Proin iaculis luctus urna a porta. In in velit ac purus facilisis egestas vitae et arcu. Aliquam commodo mi aliquet quam ultrices finibus.


When a claim occures it is important to have and expert and up-to date support who can take care of the whole procedure and make it easy for you. Yacht-Pool department for claims and other services was created to take care of everything else while your are sailing.


List of additional services from Yacht-Pool:

  • Vessel registration (flags of Croatia, Malta, Netherland, Poland and others)
  • Regulating the custom status of the owner of the vessel
  • Survey and estimation of the value of the boat from a certified surveyor
  • Complete the process of claims management for the insured and the insurer
  • Organisation of the lawyer services
  • Other consultant services

Advantages of Dutch flag boat registrations

Register your sailing or motor yacht for one of the world’s most prestigious flags: the Dutch or British flag.

The Netherlands and the UK are very popular countries to register your yacht. A yacht registration in the Netherlands or UK is cheap. In addition, these countries are known worldwide as countries with very little bureaucracy.

Legislation in these countries is less stringent than in other EU countries. This means that your application will be processed quickly and without any complicated legislation. There won’t be any limitations in terms of sailing areas in Europe. Even when you sail the sea!

If you register your sailing or motor yacht at Yacht Registration Holland, you register your yacht with the European market leader for ship registrations. You’ll be setting sail with a reliable partner with years of experience. Thousands of proud sail boat and motor yacht owners have used this service with complete satisfaction!

  • Is quickly and efficiently. The registration of your vessel is taken care of within days.
  • Fixed rates are as low as can be.
  • Dutch land UK based yacht registrations are open to ship owners without an EU passport.
  • Excellent customer service. You can reach them 7 days a week, 365 days of the year!

Frequently asked questions

What does hull insurance cover?

Hull insurance covers all damage to the vessel with all standard installed parts listed on the inventory list, including:

  • machine device
  • power unit
  • technical and nautical equipment
  • auxiliary boat
  • life raft
  • auxiliary outboard motor
  • trailer for boat transport




Is outboard engine theft covered?

Theft of an outboard motor is covered under the terms of casco insurance if the engine is appropriately attached to the vessel. 

What exactly is coverage of operational damages?

Coverage of operational damages is damage to machines and equipment, i.e. damage to auxiliary machines (aggregates), shafts, screws and other technical devices, and machines on the vessel connected to the engine room. 

If I have obligatory liability, do I also have to have voluntary liability?

It would be preferable to have voluntary liability, but it’s not mandatory.

What is the difference between obligatory insurance and voluntary liability?

The obligatory insurance would cover liability damages if bodily injury, health impairment or death of a third person occurred during the use of the vessel due to the user’s responsibility. Persons on the craft that caused the damage and persons on another boat, yacht, ship or other navigable object are not considered third parties. 


Voluntary liability is coverage that covers liability arising from keeping, owning and using a vessel for damages caused: 

  • by collision – damage suffered by another vessel, its crew and passengers, as well as property on it
  • by impact – damage due to impact is damage to any other property or any other fixed or floating objects
  • due to pollution of the sea by motor oil
  • towards bathers and third parties
  • towards passengers and crew
  • due to the costs of removing the insured vessel’s wreck
  • when handling flammable or explosive materials and a signal gun
What is a wreck?

Under the term wreck, which arose after a maritime accident, it’s implied: 

  • the sunken or stranded vessel
  • any part of a sunken or stranded vessel
  • any item lost at sea from a stranded or sunken vessel or a vessel or drifted on the sea
  • a vessel which may reasonably be expected to sink or be stranded, where an attempt, or any activity to effectually protect and save the vessel or any part of the property in danger, is not already in progress


Do I have to have mandatory liability if I have a foreign flag?

You don’t have to, but you must have sufficiently extensive voluntary liability coverage, equal to the Croatian mandatory of HRK 3,500,000. 

Is intentional theft or fraud of the charter vessel covered?

Theft is covered under Hull insurance conditions if reported to the proper authorities. 

What is considered to be a secure mooring?

A secure mooring is a mooring of the vessel in marinas or harbours and the vessel’s anchoring in the designated places (buoys or anchorages). 

What is a franchise in comprehensive insurance?

The franchise or deductible is the amount determined when taking out the insurance policy, reduced when the damage is paid, i.e. the part by which the owner participates in the damage. 

What amount is to be paid in case of a total loss?

Suppose the insured object or vessel is destroyed, i.e. in the event of total damage. In that case, if the repair costs are equal to or greater than the contracted value, the contracted value is paid according to the insurance policy. 

What amount is paid for the engine in case of theft?

In case of an engine theft, the engine’s value (for which the engine is insured with an insurance policy) is paid. However, not higher than the real market value at the time of damage. 


Is road transport and trailer covered?

The vessel is insured during road transport on routes within Europe, as well as the trailer, if it’s listed on the inventory list or registered on the insurance policy against damages caused by a traffic accident, fire, lightning strike, explosion, force majeure and theft. 

Are the outboard motor and tender covered?

The outboard motor and tender are covered by insurance if they are specified in the insurance contract and if they have been appropriately fixed and secured against falling into the sea or theft. 

Can I insure the vessel only while it is dry-docked?

In such cases, port risk coverage is contracted by insuring the vessel at rest, on the dry or wet berth, but without navigational risks. 

Could it be cheaper?

The cheapest insurance is not always the best. 

It’s recommended that, in addition to taking out obligatory insurance for your vessel, you also take out voluntary liability insurance to cover all damages that may cause to third parties and objects. You can also add accident insurance to protect the people on the vessel.

Are You fully Covered?

Join Yacht Pool today and insure things what you love. Enjoy your life care free and let Yacht Pool care about the rest.