Insurances for commercial purpose (charter, rent, public transfer and else)
Join Yacht-Pool and forget about unwanted problems with your boat.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
For which purpose is Your boat used?
What do you need to insure ?
What kind of Skipper are you?
What type of work are you doing as a skipper?
What type of goods are you transporting?
Insurance coverages You want to include in offer?
You can find all that and more on the Yacht-Pool insurance policy.
- Obligatory third party liability for boats under Croatian flag which covers liability claims for injuries of swimmers and scuba divers.
- Hull insurance coverage of damages on your boat during navigation, while laying in the marina or on a dry dock.
- Accidance insurance which protects crew and/or passangers from occurances which can have death, invalidity or need for salvage as consequence.
- Third party liabilty insurance which covers claims for death, invalidty and injury of third person and all damages to property of third persons.
Specific additional coverages:
- Third party liability for navigation in the Italian terriorial waters with a coverage limit of 7.290.000 €
- Lost income for charter
- Coverage in case of confiscation from the part of the state
Get a Free Quote in Under 24hrs!
Frequently asked questions
Which insurance I am obliged to contract as a vessel owner for commercial purposes purpose?
What additional insurance can I arrange under my policy?
Can Yacht-Pool provide our guests with a security deposit guarantee in the charter?
Do I need special coverage if my guests hire a boat and go out of Croatia?
The countries that need to be singled out are Italy – where the law requires a minimum amount coverage in the amount of 7.290.000 €, while for Greece and Spain it is necessary to contract coverage in amount of € 1,000,000.
Is the insurance premium equal if the boat is rented with a skipper?
Are You fully Covered?
Join Yacht-Pool today and insure things what you love. Enjoy your life care free and let Yacht-Pool care about the rest.